Old March 5th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default I like bookie

She knows I got her number too.

I truly hope not, but it would explain why the phone keeps ringing at
strange times of the night

and for the record! big women are far more appealing to real men.

actually I am not big, I am very short, about 5 ft 3 and as a
lightweight rower I not very wide either, I can't be more than 59kg
and race at 57 which is something like 120pounds? but am no willowy
wisp of a person cretainly, not going to be blow over by a strong
breeze any day i assure you.

anyway all that 'men like big women' is crap, they don't, i don't know
any bloke who would touch a fat girl, not unless they are really
desperate, and they certainly don't go near any female with a
personality or somethign to say for herself. Men are not interested
unless the female is blonde and totally devoid of any intelligence and
substance, i think they find anything else too threatening.

bookie