Old April 18th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default PING BOOKIE-FREE IAMS & ALSO OTHER DOG & CAT FOODS IN THE UK

I noticed that Iams & whiskers as well as "Many other other Brand"
names are offering free cat & Dog foods in the UK.

I called them ( IAMS) this afternoon, & they offered to send me out
some introduction vouchers to offer with any cats that we re home &
also some for Tiggy's kittens as well, when they all go to their new
mummy's and Daddy's. They are anxious to reassure all pet owners that
there is no link between them and the recent pet food scandals in the
USA...

( Does that mean that there was a possibility, one asks them self?)

IAMS:
http://www.iams.com/en_BI/jhtmls/hom...lifestagecode=

I also invited them to send some to our local Animal shelter assuming
that they would turn the opportunity down, but to my surprise, they
offered to send them some too-Wonders will never cease to amaze me;o)

Anyhow, I am going to post the links to some of the sites that I found
offering free food for both cats and dogs, kittens, puppies & other
animals, but they are not relevant here..

It is not very often that we are offered the chance of free pet food,
& I for one am going to make good use of this opportunity because I am
thinking about changing the band of food that we feed our cats and
kittens.
OTHER FREE PET FOODS:

http://www.freebiesiteuk.co.uk/animal.htm

I think that all that you have to do is click on the site that you
would like to try some food from & simply supply your details & they
send them straight off to you.

I have actually tried the Whiskers gift pack before and found it well
worth applying for. We got 6 pouches of kitten food, as well as a
booklet to record your kittens details including vaccine dates &
stamps from your vet. They also supplied some cat milk & several
voucher coupons to spend at most shops@ reduced cost to you.
I'm sure that most of the Brits will find this as amazing as I do,
because we never seem to get anything for nothing over here, I assure
you!

I know it is not a good idea to change an adult cat's diet suddenly,
so if anyone can advise me as to how I go about this trying samples
chance, please feel free to advise me?
Thanks in advance
S;o)