Old April 19th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default PING BOOKIE-FREE IAMS & ALSO OTHER DOG & CAT FOODS IN THE UK

On 19 Apr, 02:20, "ode de sweat" wrote:
it's me bookie barry

im going to indulge in my freedom and walk to the corner and get a fag

ill be back...

poast something good

if ya feelin cranky.. ...

no my housemate doesn't have a cat and neither do his parents but the
thing is if I phone up Iams twice and give them the same address twice
they may smell a rat and not send me anything, soooooo i get housemate
to ring up and pretend it is for him at his mum's address and they
will send him stuff there (he can go and pick it up when he goes on
sundays for lunch and to get his weekly home baked cake from his mum)
and we get 2 lots of free grub.

i might not bother becauise jessie is in a strop with me for combing
her but i have to cos she is moulting like a ******* every where and I
have to get all her shed fur off her before she cohokes to death on
it, daft animal

bookie