Old May 2nd 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Fred

Default OTTAWA: Best Cat Classified Website ???????

On Friday 02 May 2008 15:56, Maple Tree wrote:

Hi,

I am considering buying a kitten what are the best classified websites
for Ottawa, Canada to find a listing of kittens available in my area?

Thank you

There is a web site for the Ottawa Cat Rescue Network. They always
have foster cats for adoption, but you'd have to follow their rules.
They are careful to not give a cat to just anybody, or unscrupulous
people would use it as a source for laboratory animals.

Check out;
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/ON159.html

I used to volunteer chauffeur with these people when I had a car, and I
know they are good cat people.

--
Peace,
Fred