Old May 4th 09, 01:57 PM posted to fj.kanji,rec.pets.cats.misc
dgk

Default Do cats eat human meat???

On Sat, 2 May 2009 20:48:09 -0700 (PDT), "Rita B. Flesh"
wrote:

I'm a cannibal woman and I kill, butcher and eat men.

I like to eat men, because men are tasty.

Can I feed some of the male meat to my cats or is
male meat bad for my cats???

Do you cook it first?

My cats like raw meat but I know it's probably not too good for them
because of the pesticides and antibiotics (factory farming). However,
if the men have been eating a reasonably organic diet and not drinking
too much beer, I think it is safe to feed it to them raw.