Old March 12th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Basement cats

"dnr" wrote in message
. ..
Susan M wrote:
That's the way we feel about Chester. He wakes us up with his
Kramer-like slides onto the bed

I've been very worried about Otis since you posted
he was barfing a lot. Glad to hear he's still annoying
you....long live Otis & Chester

Awww - thanks. Otis is still nauseated and still licks his lips. I'm not
sure if I'll take him back to TED just yet though since he's not barfing and
he had a couple months of this once before. He's had full blood work and
urine in the last few months too for his dental and he was healthy as can
be. Poor little guy.

Susan M
Otis and Chester