Old March 15th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Basement cats

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

occasionally Boyfie will
forget it's not a weekday and will meow outside my bedroom door at 7.15ish
to ask me if I realise that the alarm hasn't gone off and now I will be late
for work. He's pretty good about this though, it's only once in a while.

I hope you find a solution, Susan.

Tweed////

LOL! I have to SET the alarm for my crew when I'm away, otherwise they
don't bother to get out of bed when the petsitter comes to give them
breakfast. Hell, I have to set the alarm for them to get out of bed on
the weekend otherwise they don't get up!

Talk about having a solid routine in the mornings!

7am, alarm goes, mommy switches the snooze button on, no-one moves....
7.10am, Alarm goes off,mommy switches the snooze button on, no-one
moves....
7.20am... Alarm goes off,mommy switches the snooze button on, no-one
moves....
7.30am, Alarm goes off, OMG, we're running late, cats all suddenly wake
up and charge down to the kitchen, and yell for breakfast...
7.31am, we REALLY yell at mommy because she hasn't got down the stairs
yet, and OH MY GOD Mommy, our blood sugar is crashing and we're going to
faint from lack of food!

Helen M