Old December 23rd 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default "Doption Purrs

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
A lady is coming here tomorrow to check out Percy and Archie for
adoption! Purrs please.
They are older and an adoption at that age is rare.

In my 3+ years as an SPCA volunteer, I saw cats of all ages (and various
disabilities) get adopted, so don't give up hope! Several cats that I
was sure would never leave, did. This includes some with chronic
illness, a few who were totally antisocial, and even one who was
obviously senile. I don't think /any/ of the cats who were there when I
started were still there when I had to leave.

Adam