Old December 23rd 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default "Doption Purrs

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:33:36 -0500, Adam wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
A lady is coming here tomorrow to check out Percy and Archie for
adoption! Purrs please.
They are older and an adoption at that age is rare.

In my 3+ years as an SPCA volunteer, I saw cats of all ages (and various
disabilities) get adopted, so don't give up hope! Several cats that I
was sure would never leave, did. This includes some with chronic
illness, a few who were totally antisocial, and even one who was
obviously senile. I don't think /any/ of the cats who were there when I
started were still there when I had to leave.

Adam

People have to drive an hour to get here just to see the kitties. Few
people do that.
The woman left an hour ago and said she would check it out with her
husband.
Percy and Archie were very good for the visit, not antisocial at all.