Old May 23rd 05, 04:49 PM
Mary

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Amber spends a lot of time sleeping on her window seat. The seat has a
heating pad (set on low) covered by a piece of fleece. She has some
"bare" spots on her belly and I notice some hair accumulating on the
fleece (click on link to see a picture). Do you think this is a result
of lying on the heat? As soon as things warm up a bit (soon I hope) I
will turn the heating pad off. The bare spots don't seem to bother her
at all.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View...e=0&re s=high

I think she may be spending too much time on the heating pad. I would
remove it now. The if the fur does not grow back you can look into
other possibilities.