Old April 4th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Experiences with Xylitol (sugar substitute)?

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

I haven't tried it. I'm not totally on board with something "much
sweeter" than other sweeteners, since things like Splenda are already
intolerably sweet for me. Or what were those little pills? Yech!

On the other hand, you wouldn't need to use nearly as much of it to
get the same sweetness effect as you'd have when using splenda, etc,
so perhaps it wouldn't have the nasty side effect everyone's talking about.

Joyce