Old May 30th 12, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [OT] Experiences with Xylitol (sugar substitute)?

Xylitol is an amazing natural resource, which is a healthy substitute to sugar and actually helps prevent cavities - how ironic is that?!

The key is to buy a good quality xylitol. I use Xyla Xylitol Products, which include bulk xylitol for cooking and baking, chewing gum for an absolute neutral pH balanced mouth and single sachets for tea and coffee! Xyla is made in the USA from birch, but I buy it online in NZ at greatsmile.co.nz

Here's to no cavities and fresh breath!