Old October 8th 03, 08:40 PM
Liz

Excessive levels of nutrients
are the biggest cause of disease death in pets today.

Reference please.

And don´t give me that old crap of the early stages of
kidney disease. Phosphorus is only harmful to kidneys if it is in
excess in *blood*, not in diet.

Absolutely WRONG!!!!!!!! Phos levels above 0.4% in cats and dogs with
early renal failure CAUSES early DEATH. No if's no ands, no buts.

Reference please.

Excess phosphorus in blood
(hyperphosphataemia) can be detected at any time, all it takes is a
blood panel.

Again WRONG - You cannot detect early renal failure with a "blood
panel". Not even close. I can't believe you are so damn stubborn about
defending your mistakes your carbophobia you would willingly put other
peoples animals at risk by making such a totally erroneous statement.

DID I WRITE CRF OR HYPERPHOSPHATAEMIA?

Hello!! Earth to LIZ - Purina's dry DM product has the same level of
carbs.

Hey, did I ever say I endorse Purina´s dry DM? But I don´t see any
representative from Purina in this forum feeding us bull****.