Old October 8th 03, 09:53 PM
Phil P.

"Steve Crane" wrote in message
om...
olitter (PawsForThought) wrote in message

Lauren,
I'm begining to think you are purposefully being deceitful.

Do ya think? Took you long enough! LOL!

In all your years dealing with hundreds of vets, have you ever heard of any
*10* cats *combined* experiencing *half* the adverse reactions to SD or
*any* diet as "Me Too" Lauren claims her cats did to SD?? LOL! If 1/10 of
her stories were true, her cats would have been dead years ago!

If she's not an obsessed pathological liar, then she must be a complete
idiot... Most rational people would have changed their cats' diets after
their cats experienced one or two adverse reactions to a particular food,
instead of after a *dozen* or so adverse reactions! LOL! But then again,
she can't be too bright if she thinks people actually believe her
built-to-suit "me too" stories! LOL! She'd blame the extinction of the
dinosaurs in SD if she though for a second she could get away with it!

Here's an idea: Her and the other two au naturel fanatics should start
their own newsgroup and call it "Hills' Hags"! LOL! This way they can swap
"horror" stories about SD all day so the rest of us don't have to read their
nonsense. I'd killfile her, but she's too dangerous to leave unchecked....