Old March 19th 04, 05:55 PM
Tracy

It's not unusual but it's very wrong IMO. If you can't look after 'em,
don't have 'em.

Well, there you go. We're appalled by different things. I'm appalled
by people who don't bother to tag and collar their indoor pets in the
assumption that they will never, by any combination of circumstances,
slip out of the house. And I really hope the OP takes this opportunity
to remedy the problem. It strikes me as a bit more fruitful than
ranting at a landlord on Usenet. You owe it to your cats to give them
every possibility of being returned to you should you be separated.