Old October 17th 03, 02:06 PM
Cheryl

"Karen M." wrote in message
om...
"Cheryl" wrote in message

Thanks, guys. The timing was very lucky. He has a pretty bad
infection on his foot from stepping on something and I never even saw
him limp. The vet categorized it as a level 2 1/2 out of 4 for
severity. He's on antibiotics now which his new Paw is giving him
faithfully. I shudder to think what could have happened to him out
there.

Hey, just saw this. I can't get to the pictures... Congrats on
finding him a home. Loved the trapping part, but this time I made sure
I *wasn't* drinking anything when I read your post.

lol Well I will try to consider your monitor before I post anymore.
What happened with the pic? I can't get them from work because they blocked
webshots at our firewall. I think it was because of the auto d/l'ing of new
desktop backgrounds by a kazillion people clogging the bandwidth.