Old February 25th 05, 10:52 PM
Tommasisx

Default help stop an extortionist

I was shown a web site that should be shut down. www.savetoby.com We need to
stop this idiot before his success encourages others to try the same thing.
I've sent a message to both his domain name proxy service (people hiding who
he is) http://www.domainsbyproxy.com and the
company that registered his domain name and is probably hosting his site
https://www.godaddy.com These are links to their web
pages and links so you can send them an e-mail to complain about this site.
The person that showed me this site has also contacted CNN to see if they
would do a story on it to get more people to complain about this crook and
get his site shut down.
He is also using paypal
www.paypal.com to receive his blood money. I have
contacted
them so hopefully they will cut off his source of income from this site.
Thank you
Terry Lamrouex