Old February 26th 05, 07:57 PM
Tommasisx

I'm aware that this is probably just some sick joke. What bothers me most
about it is that he's trying to profit from it. It's always been my
understanding that when you ask people to pay you money or you'll do
something they find objectionable that this constitutes extortion. I've
reported it to fraud.com as well as his hosting service, paypal and his
domain name proxy service. I've also been posting my complaint to a couple
of the legal news groups to see what the lawyers think of his "joke".
Terry
"I'm bAck wIth my Fav4iteMidis"
wrote in message ...
I just read it. Kind of hard to read but is this person asking $50,000?
I just checked back & this person is. Can the F.B.I get involved? You
know there's also a possibility that he has no intention on killing that
rabbit. It's probably a pet of his. Either way I agree with you. This
person has to be stopped. Sad thing about this is there are people who
will send money