Old February 27th 05, 02:25 PM
Tommasisx

"Hemmaholic" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good for you, Terry! I'm so pleased tro see someone has picked up the
ball and run with this. Pay-Pal is pretty good to investigate cases
like these, and I hope they do a thorough job of it. Would also be
interesting to hear what happens with the post to hte legal news
groups. Please keep us posted on what comes from the actions you have
taken.

Hemma

So far this is what paypal has said about it:

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern.

Thank you for providing this information to us. It has been forwarded to
our investigations team for further review. If any additional information
is needed, our investigations team will contact you via email.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
LuShawn
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

The legal news groups haven't said a thing but then again, it is the
weekend.
Terry