Old March 6th 05, 04:39 AM
Sereena Nightshade via CatKB.com

Hi,
I've finally found this thread again... Anyway, as I said in my last out of
place post, I really don't think this guy is going to eat Toby. He just
knows that he can pry money out of people by threatening to eat the rabbit.
The problem, as I see it, is that I don't think it is illegal to butcher
and eat rabbits in the USA and most of Europe. In fact, there are breeds of
rabbits bred specifically to be butchered. The fact that the guy states he
will take the bunny to a butcher to get the animal slaughtered makes it
certain that no legal branch is likely to respond to what this man is doing
or saying he is going to do with Toby. It's sick, I agree, but I don't know
how anyone could stop it.