Old November 26th 05, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT - Help! Gift suggestions urgently needed

Two of the newsgroups I subscribe to have a Secret Santa gift exchange every
year. It is a lot of fun. The gifts aren't supposed to cost more than $15,
and, since people live all over the world, it's good to give something that
represents the place you live.

I live in Southern California. Both of my groups are for people over 50.
The names I drew on the two groups just happen to be brothers, both of whom
live in England. I need to buy and mail the gifts this coming week for
sure. I have already got a (different) photo calendar for each of them.
What else can I send them that is representative of California?

One of them writes poetry, which is usually rather dark. The other recently
had double bypass surgery. Both of them have a slightly twisted sense of
humor.

Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**