Old May 9th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default No resolution in re utility bill (OT)

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
To the state government their has to a commission that controls them
"Pat" wrote in message
.. .
I got a visit from the head of the city utilities department today. No one
can account for the excessive readings on my electric and water bills. I'm
wondering where to turn next for help in investigating this matter.

Like the Corporation Commission maybe? I had an exhorbitant phone bill
once, and got no help from the phone company. The folks at the
Corporation Commission resolved the matter, and were *very* helpful.
Sherry