Old February 10th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Flying Ratateenies!

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Hey, those look like fun! Have you seen these in any stores or just
on-line? I know some cats that could use some exercise.

I have not seen them in the stores yet, but bought myself one on eBay!
I was just not sure I needed an entire set of Ratateenies! But now I
think I do!

I didn't look at the link right away because I don't want the cats to be a
"rabbit-kicking killer" since we have pet rabbits too.

haha! No, I don't mean kicking rabbits, I mean kicking LIKE
rabbits!

It's hilarious, the way this company (Fatcats) knows cats. They make
the best toys. (One great selling point is that they make humans laugh,
too. The first one I bought, now retired, was a TICK with this cheesy
green grin and great "floppability factor." My bed is covered with these
things. I put them in friend's stockings for Christmas, too. If they have
cats!