Old December 9th 10, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default I is officially a Gordon Boy!

MeOwy wrote:
On Dec 8, 6:15 pm, rafflescat
wrote:
Shy kitty steps up.
I wood lyke to anownse dat I is now officially a Gordon Boy. Now yu
mite fink dis strange, cos I is a gurl, but sinse Meomie losted
Raffles (RB) she has neffur effur had a nuther gurl kitty n sed she
neffurwood. So beclaws of dis I desided to become a boy kitty til I
twined myself arownd hur hartstrings - den it wont matter wat kinda
kitty I is.
Now, new furrends, I has becum a Gordon Boy n has moved myne blankie
ontu Meomies bed for effur!
I has two new slav......ummmhh... bruffurs now n I fink dey are jist
fyne cos dey dont byte me n dey play wiff me n nosepoink me just fur
fun. N dey share dare dinner wiff me. I is happy, happy.
Meomies own bruffur tuke myneself in and tried tu care fur me, he
gotted me awl myne jabs n got me defleed...don'tknow wat dat
meens...but he wus goin on holiday n gave myneself to Meomie fur that
tyme, but Meomie n me falled in luff! Now Unca Charlie ses wouldnt be
rite to take myneself away...n I agree, mees stayin here!
I is a blak cat wiff attitude n me dussnt know me issa tiny lil fing.
But I has a pink glittery collur!

Sukie da Pookie (honurary Gordon Boy)

Luff between a kitty an a hoomin is such a byoodiful fing.
An a glittery collur too boot!
Lukky girrl, i ment "boy".
MeOwy

Afur weez bof gott newturd it don mush matr. Butt weeZ happi. TuTu