Old December 29th 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Report frum Hom

Granby wrote:
Haz u effer been where diz iz snow on da groun and thunderboomerz at da same
timez? It is pretty cool but scarey too kauze da falshing lite runs along
da snow den tries ta git bak up in da airz. We iz spozed to haff rain for 4
days now. O T getting ready to head back to the beach.
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 22:59:52 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

uickee, OEJ
"MLB" wrote in message
Will in New Haven wrote:
Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

--
WooToo
Weez spozed m get anofur big sno strm startin tonyt! TuTu

We is 'sposed to get RAIN! An Caturday we'z 'sposed to get FUNDERSTORMS!
I don't like da soundz of dat.

Sammy

Itz a drk an stormi dai an da barmomtr iz wey low. Sno speted ani tym
now. Al kitties shud curl up on da bed an slep tru it/ TuTu