Old February 9th 06, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Preparing cats for the big move

Pat wrote:
"rrb" wrote

Also with certain parts of the country being lawsuit happy - could
you be leaving yourself open to one with the electric fence?

I suppose someone could try to sue me if there was a tort involved
(negligence, e.g. I didn't post a sign), and actual damages. But how
much damage can be done by an electric fence?

Indeed I wonder how many people here have ever touched an electric
fence. I've done it dozens of times by accident. If I ever tried to
sue someone over it, the court clerk would bust out laughing when I
filed the complaint.

As a kid, it was fun to hold onto an electric fence then touch other kids
as they walked pass, for some reason the shock seems worse if you're not
expecting it. evil grin Another time, when my brother and I were quite
small, we had metal frame beds which we wired up so my mother got a shock
when she touched them. I've grown up now, honest!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.