Old September 18th 12, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Fleas!

Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:58:08 -0500, "Kelly Greene"
wrote:

"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message

Thanks, there is a concrete path outside the screened-in porch, so I
don't know how the borax soap or cedar chips will work out. She's
here now and seems to be sleeping comfortably, although I think they
bother her periodically. Don't understand why the Frontline doesn't
work. I'll take her to the groomer again next week for a bath and
fumigate as you have advised. Thanks again, much appreciated.

They don't work because fleas are becoming resistant, almost immune
to the commonly products.

Yes, I have to come to that conclusion from observation. Front Line
doesn't seem to do a thing. It might as well be water.

Yes. I caught a flea the other day sitting on a cedar chip while eating a
bowl of borax and washing it down with a cold frontline drink......