Old September 19th 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Fleas! Have you tried this?

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:43:09 -0700, Mack A. Damia
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:34:13 -0500, (See you in the
funny papers.) wrote:

Get a flea comb and comb Pookie several times a day. Have handy a glass
of dawn-laced water for them - as they come off on to the comb...dunk
the comb.

Just passing thru...hope you don't mind the suggestion.

I'm pretty sure I have a flea comb - the teeth are very close
together, but I have not been able to get any fleas at all while using
it. They slip through the teeth. I'll look for another one. Thanks!

Hah, when I was much younger (much much younger) I once managed to
catch a case of crab lice. I got some poison from the drugstore along
with a comb, and realized that that's where the expression "going over
something with a fine tooth comb" comes from. I remember laughing out
loud as the thought popped into my head. Until then it was just words
without context.

It's also where the expression "nit picking" comes from.

It wasn't until the forth or fifth grade that I realized we liven in, "one
nation indivisible". Before that, I thought you couldn't see it. (from outer
space, I guess)