Old May 27th 04, 04:15 PM
RobZip

"Mary" wrote in message
m...

Come on, man, you cannot know that. You don't always have to be right, you
know. With cats as with most things, there is the "YMMV" factor.

Mary, if you check my previous response you will see that I do indeed allow
that 'your mielage may vary'. It's not a matter of always being right for me
at all. Observations about the behavior of animals in any uncontrolled
setting are always steeped in elements of speculation, estimate and
conjecture in addition to what is factually known about the predator/hunter
instincts. What it comes down to is that nobody should be surprised when
their kitty comes in with a trophy - it's the nature of the beast.