Old April 7th 16, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/6/2016 5:41 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
...and if not why not?

What other rearrangements of household furnishings have people
here been instructed by the management to carry out?

Management in my house requires me to move all my papers to one side so
3 cats can jump onto the table as soon as I sit down to write. So far,
they haven't required a bath mat on the fridge, but they do demand that
most of the bed should be reserved for them.

MaryL