Old December 26th 13, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The Ghost Cat

On 12/25/2013 6:58 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
The big winter storm that's led to a lot of chaos in England hasn't
affected us much in eastern Scotland but it has been windy. And our
kitchen door, with the cat flap, faces south-west where the wind's
coming from.

Result: every so often the flap blows open with a bang. Whereupon
Marblecake goes into "strange cat spotted!" mode and stalks silently
off towards the kitchen with her fur fluffed up and her ears
swivelling like radar antennas. And seems rather disappointed when
the ghost doesn't want to fight.

Ah ha ha ha ha! Where's that cat? I know I heard a cat!

Jill