Old September 17th 03, 03:03 AM
The Clowder

Me wrote:

Mietze,

My hoomin swears she sent it, buttid sheze been kinda, umm, useless
lately. Itz House of Heather, joining Opus and Binkley on da Walk. Weze
sorry shez such a bad bad sekretari. Da 18 year ol' hoomin kitten haz
been bad, an waz cauzing problems, buttid now shez gone, so ar sekretari
iz katching up with portant kitty fings.

Snowflake

I profewsly apollogize! I *did* git it, an Fluffy's brik has allreddy
bin addid to da Walk ov Reemembranz. I shud haff chekkd afor ritin, I
just had it in mine hed dat I dint git da naym.

Mietze