Old June 25th 05, 06:54 AM
Dee

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, cat rancher wrote:

I remember reading about h0p. I'm sorry to hear that he is
gone. We have two ferals, exferals and they are very special
miracle cats and are strange and wonderful. They won't let me
touch them unless I meow first, then they are ok. I hope h0p is
there to greet ours, hopefully years from now.

Thank you cat rancher. I know exactly what you mean, the feral cats are
amazing and exotic, and incredibly rewarding when they come to trust you.
I hope everyone takes the time to give a home to a feral at some juncture.
I hope to get into fostering ferals when I have a little bit of a larger
place. I'm back up to five cats now, the cat who came to visit for a
week, Isis, will be staying with us. She's all black, 16, tiny, and walks
like a duck - pictures soon!

Dee

Misty, Sam, George, Ivy, & Isis

Stormy h0p Sky ^..^
My Soul and my Inspiration
January 1, 1993 - June 10, 2005

Rise up slowly, Angel - It's hard to let you go...