Old June 27th 05, 10:23 AM
cat rancher

Dee, I think you understand. The two ferals we have are
almost identical, both ragdolls, but one has a crooked tail.
When they were little and still at their wildest, one of them
bit me so hard that I thought I have a crushed finger joint.
We named them Killer and Snowball. Killer was the one
who bit me. He got away and we don't know which one
it was because they look so much alike. : -) They still cry
for each other some times and once in a while the other
one will run to the other end of the house looking for his
brother. They treat my wife and me like we are cats, after
we do the necessary ritual of meowing and touching their
noses with outstretched fingertips. After that they are the
most affectionate of all. We lost Kissy recently and it was
nice to be able to talk to you.

"Dee" wrote in message
d.edu...
: On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, cat rancher wrote:
:
: I remember reading about h0p. I'm sorry to hear that he is
: gone. We have two ferals, exferals and they are very special
: miracle cats and are strange and wonderful. They won't let me
: touch them unless I meow first, then they are ok. I hope h0p is
: there to greet ours, hopefully years from now.
:
: Thank you cat rancher. I know exactly what you mean, the feral cats are
: amazing and exotic, and incredibly rewarding when they come to trust you.
: I hope everyone takes the time to give a home to a feral at some juncture.
: I hope to get into fostering ferals when I have a little bit of a larger
: place. I'm back up to five cats now, the cat who came to visit for a
: week, Isis, will be staying with us. She's all black, 16, tiny, and walks
: like a duck - pictures soon!
:
: Dee
:
: Misty, Sam, George, Ivy, & Isis
:
: Stormy h0p Sky ^..^
: My Soul and my Inspiration
: January 1, 1993 - June 10, 2005
:
: Rise up slowly, Angel - It's hard to let you go...