Old September 18th 05, 04:52 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:54:34 GMT, Bridget
yodeled:

I don't know what it is, but none of my three cats is ever outside of a
ten foot radius from me. Do they really think they need to supervise my
every move that closely? What do they think I do when I leave the
apartment and they aren't there to supervise? Do they think I am unable
to function? Does anyone else have cats that think they need such close
supervision?

Bridget

For your cats, it just may be a competitive thing, and they are
keeping their eyes on each other to make sure that neither of the
other two get too close to you when they're not looking.

Stinky generally does like to stick close when I am home, but he will
let me go for awhile. If there is a box in the house, sitting in the
box generally takes precedence over me. Same for a really good
spot on the daybed. The funny thing though, is when he wakes up and
finds I am not around, he will come after me, yelling. "Yow! Yow!
Yow!" and he won't stop the the yelling, either, even if he's made
eye contact with me. He'll come into the room, and march right up to
me, yowing. My favorite thing is when he climbs the stairs yelling,
sort of like this: Step "Yow!" Step "Yow!" Step "Yow!"

Theresa