Old February 2nd 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

Default Boston cat shows?

In article ,
Judy wrote:

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
Priscilla H. Ballou wrote:
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla

Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...

http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html

Claude

After having gone to that site - where does one click for cat shows in
Boston? I did a search and found no mention of shows when it comes to
Boston.

It seems to be a listing of all upcoming CFA shows worldwide
by listed by months. I scrolled down as far as April and saw one
in Boxborough Mass on 1-2 April. Not being from that side of
the country I have no idea how far Boxborough is from Boston.

It apparently is just a listing and isn't searchable or clickable...

There also is one listed in Concord NH on 6-7 May and another one
in Boxborough 28-29 October.

Claude