Old November 13th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Man Found Dead in Cat Door

wrote:
hopitus wrote:

On Nov 13, 2:23 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14577366/detail.html

This is truly bizarre. The "boyfriend" was trying to get back

into the woman's house after she'd kicked him out and got stuck
in the cat door.

And......just when you had decided you had seen just about
everything....!!!

I'm trying to figure out just how he died, though. I can't say I've
ever heard of someone dying just because they got stuck somewhere,
unless something else happened - like someone got stuck on railroad
tracks and then a train came. But they wouldn't die just from being
stuck on tracks, there has to be a train... Did he somehow get
strangled by the edges of the cat door? Heart attack? Someone came by
and shot him? Sorry, that's tasteless, but really, some other thing
had to have happened. You don't just die of a cat door!

The report said he'd been found in his car sitting in front of her house the
day before, unconscious. He was taken to the hospital and later released.
Obviously he had some sort of medical thing going on. I'm guessing heart
attack. I doubt we'll ever hear a follow-up on this so we may never know.