Old July 5th 04, 06:36 PM
m. L. Briggs

On 05 Jul 2004 16:24:13 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

I am so angry and frustrated. I went outside this a.m. and heard a funny sound,
looked around, and there are TWO kittens in the flowerbed. They are both gray.
One is longhaired. They look to be in good shape, except for fleas, ticks and
stickers, and are *very* well socialized.
Remember the closest house to me is 1/2 mile and I already know they didn't
come from there. Somebody deliberately brought them up the drive and dumped
them, probably last night.
I can't keep them. I can't really even take them to the shelter and expect them
to be adopted any time soon. They have 90 cats already and are about to cull
and take some to the city pound for euthanasia.
They're so cute. It's so sad.

Sherry

Purrs for you to find a solution to the problem. Does your newspaper
have a "Letters to the Editor" column -- or does a locan radio station
ever give free time to public matters? Perhaps an appeal for help
through these might be answered. Best of luck. MLB