Old July 13th 04, 07:25 PM
Cheryl

at the RB,
all the rpca kitties are comforting and showing him around.

I'd like to thank you all. I kept this quote from Victor because it
is comforting. I've posted a pic of him in
alt.binaries.pictures.animals as a tribute.

I will miss my lovable boy. He was the one that would headbutt me
when I cry. Sing to me. Purr like crazy when he got combed, which he
did last night. He might not have been a playful cat, but he had such
lovable attributes that made me want to do anything for him. I told
him a while back I wouldn't subject him to TEDs and tests, and
surgeries, and "let's try this" anymore after what he went through 2
years ago. People told me I would know when after all this, and you
were right. He told me. His eyes told me.

--
Cheryl