Old July 13th 04, 08:50 PM
Jo Firey

"Cheryl" wrote in message

at the RB,
all the rpca kitties are comforting and showing him around.

I'd like to thank you all. I kept this quote from Victor because it
is comforting. I've posted a pic of him in
alt.binaries.pictures.animals as a tribute.

I will miss my lovable boy. He was the one that would headbutt me
when I cry. Sing to me. Purr like crazy when he got combed, which he
did last night. He might not have been a playful cat, but he had such
lovable attributes that made me want to do anything for him. I told
him a while back I wouldn't subject him to TEDs and tests, and
surgeries, and "let's try this" anymore after what he went through 2
years ago. People told me I would know when after all this, and you
were right. He told me. His eyes told me.

--
Cheryl

They really do know how to tell us when its OK and when its time don't they.
Doesn't exactly make it easier, but they really do know how to tell us when
they need help with one last thing.

Jo