Old December 16th 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Kissamouse Carols!

--
Pit.nya
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On 15 Dec 2011 20:45:01 GMT, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

[ When the caroling kitties appear outside Amelia's house in
Illinois,
all of the kitties dash to the window to watch and listen. Sammy, who
is
already way over-the-top excited about Kissamouse, starts hopping
from
table to couch to cabinet to couch to table while singing.

Sammy opens the door and waves everybody in, offering hot chocolate
with
whipped cream to those kitties who want some, and hot toddies with
nip to
the kitties who want something with a little more kick.]

Dat is such egzelleng singing! I LUF Kissamouse carols! I luf
efurrything
about Kissamouse.

Where do we go to sing next?

[As Sammy says this he is getting bundled up in a long fur coat with
ear
muffs, Amelia wraps herself with a thick poncho, Harri slips into a
quilted snowsuit, and Ranger gets tied in a knot trying to get into a
down-filled parka.]

Meow and fangu gize!

Wetz go to Grambys, den we cud hed up to Beauty & Cinders, den work
owr way
down da coast to Meowy, Mosey, Sundance & Rebecca and den Pitoonya!

Howz dat sownd!

Cybèle: Holds up her hot nip toddie: "Mewwy Kissamouse, Kitties!" and
begins
to sing:

Cybèle: C'mon cats, and widdle kittens,
Oriane: Put on your scarves and your mittens
Cybèle: A beautiful night!
Oriane: The cat's delight!
Everycat: Meowing in a winter wonderland!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/15/2011 7:28:50 PM

Pitoonya portz tu da seen, weering softsoft fleeecy PJs a n uh Red
fleecy overkoat dat luuks zuzpishuzlee lyk uh baffrobe...

I wyll joyne yuz tyll yu kum tu mine heowze....

BTW, Meowmee feownd lotz an lotz ov wunz frum long ugo, frum oddur rpcc
kitteez.
Maybe hur wyll pozt dem if we beg hur...
Heerz wun dat I powztid lunglung ugo:

Jingle Meese, Jangle meeze,
Juggle all da way,
O wat fun it will be