Old December 16th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Kissamouse Carols!

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:41:22 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O T smiles as he had figured Harri would do something like that. Ok, we
kan all fit in one slay and be ported to get da oftherz at da same
timez. Piglett senses something in O T. She goes to him and says, it
was a romatical idea but u kno u wud git tired for da nite waz ofber.
She clims in the now extended dleigh and save rooms for Wascal.

I do apurrciate da offur to pull da sleigh, but I would be so worried
bout you overextending yourownself and gettin hurted or over-tired. You
is a romantical and loving an giving kittyman, and I luf dat about you,
but I alzo want to make sure dat you don't get hurted.

Harri