Old February 16th 12, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Meomies pullin hur hare owt!

Wunner whi dis is happenin...awl I did wus wun awong thu worktop n
mrrrrhtt tu hur.
Den I mrrrhted Harry. He runrunned away. So me mrrhted Sukie......she
bopbopbopped me.
I jumped onna fishie tank an mrrrhted da fishies...dey jist glooped at
me.
So, me mrrrhted Meomie agen...she wooked at me n said....oh! oh!
Hehe, Paw jist comed in.....mees gonna mrrrht him!

Cleo.

Wouldn't you know it! I have her booked in on the 23rd to be speyed.
She has just gone into season!
It's so long since I had a lady kitten that I can't remember how long
this 1st season will last..does anyone know? Our old TED wouldn't
operate on a cat in season. I'm going to have to phone our new TED to
see if I will have to reschedule. Poor wee thing, she doesn't have a
clue whats wrong.
Gavin has just been mrrrhted!