Old February 16th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Meomies pullin hur hare owt!

Wunner whi dis is happenin...awl I did wus wun awong thu worktop n
mrrrrhtt tu hur.
Den I mrrrhted Harry. He runrunned away. So me mrrhted Sukie......she
bopbopbopped me.
I jumped onna fishie tank an mrrrhted da fishies...dey jist glooped at
me.
So, me mrrrhted Meomie agen...she wooked at me n said....oh! oh!
Hehe, Paw jist comed in.....mees gonna mrrrht him!

Cleo.

HiHiHi wee Cleo
Dunt yew wury ubaowt innyfing. Nope.
Yer hoominz luff yew n wyl dew watz bezt fur yew. yeUP.
Pipps

Wouldn't you know it! I have her booked in on the 23rd to be speyed.
She has just gone into season!
It's so long since I had a lady kitten that I can't remember how long
this 1st season will last..does anyone know? Our old TED wouldn't
operate on a cat in season. I'm going to have to phone our new TED to
see if I will have to reschedule. Poor wee thing, she doesn't have a
clue whats wrong.
Gavin has just been mrrrhted!

Bess,
I THINK you CAN get a cat in season spayed.
Cats can be in season for a couple of weeks, IIRC.
We had a Siamese, Phoebe, years ago, who went into season, and she sounded
so
loud and weird, and we HAD to take her in and get her fixed.
It just MIGHT cost you a little more.
Just make sure wee Cleo doesn't TRY and escape into the OUT!
Poor you and Gavin
Love,
Kyla xx
PS I found this on the Web
Estrus: This is when the female cat is receptive to the male. External signs
such as a swollen vulva or bloody discharge, are not as obvious in the cat
as they are in the dog.
The main signs seen are behavioral -- loud vocalizing, rolling on the floor,
elevating the hindquarters and possibly a decrease in appetite.
Many people have confused the signs of the feline estrus phase as signs of
being in pain.
Length: 3-14 days (average of one week). If the female is not mated, she may