Old November 11th 03, 01:05 AM
Sonam Dasara

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Welcum Mlle.Anais and Meowmie Sonam Dasara ! We haff uh lotta fun in duh
RPCC. We haff'ventures, partees, Danses, Balls, an we send purrrrrrrrrs

tu
kitties who need dem to get bedder, or dare hoomins.
I am a Tortie wiff white bib gurl, an I liff in Millburn, NJ. Yew can cum
bisit enny tyme yew lyke!

Samantha & Anti Beverly

Tank you again, Samantha Cat, and yur hoomin! My hoomin daddy and me
liff in Dumont, right by Nooo Yawk. I'd like to haff an adventure or tree
wit youze kitteez! And youze kitties are all soooooooo nice to welcum me
here. I'ze so tikled dat I'ze gonna bat around the 'nip-filled meeses!
Anyone wanna play?

TTYL, Anaïs

--
Cordially,