Old May 19th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default We're purring for Anais' hoomin to feel better

dat darned ted sayed diz wuz seperatun anxiety anna fear of 'bandomint,
Tiger starrin atta unca anna puffin up so he duzint leaf agin!!!
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 18 May 2006 16:18:50 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we is glad dat it wuz katched in time, diz iz whut almosted sented furry

da bridge, so we iz sure you bein der heped hizsef ta katch it, der wuz

no
kittez when diz happined ta furry, Trudi

Fangu! Yes, I hafta keep a watch in him awl ov da time!

[Hooman note: Actually, she's been watching me more since I've gotten
out of the hospital - now she sleeps about three inches from me, up by
the pillow; and if I get up to go to the bathroom, now she follows me
in, then follows me back to bed! I think she was upset because I
"disappeared" for 10 days!]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs