Old November 3rd 12, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default What is going on with all the political/religious crap on this NG???

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 19:24:46 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:04:34 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
state.

You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to
blame for it but yourself.

Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.

Absolute sheer nonsense.

The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.

For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you ever hear
the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?

So what do you suggest? Col. Cedusky's solution? Haven't we seen
this sort of thing before in Nazi Germany and the communist Soviet
Union? I have personally known peaceful Muslims who condemn
violence, and I think the vast majority of them want to lead quiet,
peaceful lives with their families - just like you and me.