Old May 18th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default a special purr circle

Yur a furry loyal cat, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wuld lofta be klozer to yourownsef buutted Stormmee wuld hafta come anna
hersef willz nefur leaf furry, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Well, dats a releef! And mew know, Chester, yu culd always come heer to
liff.

Lucy, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft won't make ani of uses go away no matter how muc tiger anna trudi
wantit, Chester...

da onliezt reazun Harri roadcat wenta lif wif unka dan iz kuz Miss
Violette
realli pitched a hissy fit anna didunt like hersef, da rezt of uses

wulda
justed butted it wuz meant fur Harri ta be wif unca dan... Chester...
we
complainz 'bowt da ofur kittez but whenna hoomanz izunt lukin we getz
along
fine. Tiger wif Trudi lookin away not admittin anithin
The Porter Cats wrote in message
link.net...
You doant meen Chester, do mew?

Lucy, wurried

"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft sayed dat ifin you wantz hersef willz hep you getz anofur

kitty...
*lowerz voice, you kan haf sum of da onez dat lifez here ifin you
wantz*
Tiger wif Trudi in'greemint
Granby wrote in message
Da Gramby thankz you allz for your purrs. O.T. hoomans are uumm
mentally
challlagnewd and think they want to set up a dealz where all da
kittenz
leaves at oncz and dey has to be three montz old. Da Mom catz is
already
tryin to wean dem. Gramby is lookin for another kitty. Tiger,
Stormmee
and all the restz of you friends, thankz yourownselves for making
da
Gramby
feelz better. Herownself luves you allz.
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote

in
message news Tiger then steps furwurd... We is here to purr you to feelin
betterer,
we
knows you is fazt approachin da day of yourown partener goin to

da
brige
anna we alzo heared soft tellin furry dat you may not be ableta

get
da
OT
mahoney kitten so we 'cided ta come ofur anna purr

yourownselvesta
feelin
betterer anna ta let yourownsef know somebody duz care whut

happins
and
we
wanted yourownselves ta know dat owr hoomanz misses yourown
partener
alzo...
Tiger... feelin sad fur diz mozt wonnerfulezt of hoomanz

We're all sad to hear this. All of the Iowa cats are now forming
their
own
purr circle as well.

Cleo