Old October 14th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

Default Lilly's Bladder infection...

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:39:24 -0700, bnh0728 wrote:

Inside/Outside cat. Vet told my wife to keep her inside for a week,
while we administer oral meds 2/day. Keeping her in one room w/litter
and food/water, so she doesn't pee everywhere else. Any suggestions on
how we can make her more comfortable there?

Thanks

Can you put a small radio in there to keep her company? Whenever I leave
the house, I leave a radio on either soft music or a talk station so my
cat won't feel so alone. Good luck. MLB