Old February 5th 04, 02:38 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Victor Martinez at
wrote on 2/5/04 7:51 AM:

Wednesday is my yoga class. Yesterday's class was cancelled because the
teacher was sick, so I decided I'd try a yoga DVD I bought. I got home,
put on my workout clothes and cleared an area in front of the TV.
Yoga is challenging in itself, but try doing it with a handful of very
curious cats wanting to be right next to you. I almost stepped on Issa a
few times, and Rufous tried to climb my back when I was doing downward
dog! How can you possibly concentrate on your breathing when you have a
cat's butt on your face?
I should videotape this and sell it on the internet...

I know. Mine have *finally* ceased to find it fascinating but for a long
time, I was constantly moving them. There was once a calendar called Yoga
with Cats. I sure wish they'd do another. It was very cool. The woman did
different poses with a cat on or next to her.

Karen